Colored Gauge Replacements For BMW E9X F8X F30/F32 E8X E46
Please read the entire listing before ordering: Order may take up to 5-6 weeks.
THESE ARE NOT OVERLAYS! INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Thinking outside the box, you probably thought there wasn't anything left to mod in your interior. This is where we thought we were all wrong.
The newest addition to Mashimarho. We have upgraded and are finally proud to offer bigger and better. Introducing the gauge cluster replacements. These replace the old stock dials in your car completely. THEY ARE NOT STICKERS.
You can change to custom colors, too. Just let us know via email!
These are manufactured to be OEM-style replacements. You cannot go back to stock unless you get a new cluster. No coding is required unless you change the RPM/MPH.
In order to install these, follow the directions below. Or watch this link: https://bit.ly/37UwO4v
1. remove your old cluster. This is done with 2 small screws up top in your dash. Take out the cluster and remove the one single plug in the back.
Note: Do this with your car turned OFF, and do not start your car until it is plugged back in.
2. Take off the lens. You will see there is tamper-proof tape on the sides. ONCE YOU DO THIS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR WARRANTY. You are breaking the OEM seal.
3. Remove the needles. The BEST way is to use 2 metal spoons.
The trick is to lift it up EQUALLY and STRAIGHT. DO NOT turn the dials at all. Turning the dials backward may damage the motor.
Note: If you want to do the red needle conversion, now is the time to do it. Many customers use a red Sharpie to complete this. This way, the light will still shine through. And it's cheap and easy.
4. Mark the middle of the RPM or a point (like an RPM number), so you can line up the new gauge. THEN Remove the old gauge face. It's just glued on. Be careful, but just simply remove it.
Note: clean off some of the old glue left behind. Just most of it is okay.
5. Then, take off the backing of the new one... Align the new one and apply it! This is where steady heads will come into play. make sure to line up the RPM line or the middle if you marked it.
STOP! DO NOT PUT THE NEEDLES BACK IN YET.
BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR NEEDLES BACK, PLUG YOUR CLUSTER BACK IN! Do not start the motor, you can turn the electronics on real quick and turn them back off. You will hear the car recalibrating. It should take around 30-60 seconds.
This will just reset the needles back to the ZERO position.
Now, once done... You can put the needles back in. Place them perfectly onto the zero position.
7. Put the lens back on (feel free to clean them first if they're dusty).
8. Plug it back in, put the 2 screws back in, and enjoy!