DYNAMIC AUTOWERX N54 FLOW MAX + (NEW)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please read entire listing:
Introducing The New Flow Max Series of N54 Turbochargers. The Flow Max Series is the highest quality N54 turbochargers on the market to date & the most versatile set at the lowest price.
The Flow Max + was designed for the person wishing to take things to the Max. Arguably the highest flowing set of turbochargers on the market. Perfect for the person looking for incredibly high power numbers capable of well over 800whp with a very usable rpm range of power from 3300 - 7450rpms. Perfect for the 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile or time attack events & street.
Machined, Balanced & Assembled in the USA...
• 2 PIECE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTED V-BAND EXHAUST MANIFOLDS
• QUICK CONNECT VBAND CLAMP FOR EASE OF REMOVING THE TURBOS IF YOU EVER WANTED AN UPGRADE NO MORE NEED TO EVER TAKE THE MANIFOLDS OFF THE ENGINE
• FLOW MAX EXHAUST HOUSINGS HAVE A 30% INCREASE IN OVERALL FLOW & EFFICIENCY OVER MANY OTHER TURBOS ON THE MARKET
• MAR-M ALLOY TURBINE WHEEL RATED UP TO 1060° C
• NEW FLOW MAX TURBINE WHEEL PROVIDES BETTER FLOW AND EFFICIENCY
• TURBINE HOUSINGS ARE STAINLESS STEEL AND RATED UP TO 1060° C
• NEW FLOW MAX SERIES FORGED COMPRESSOR WHEEL DESIGNED BY US TO BE UP TO 15% MORE EFFICIENT THAN THE PREVIOUS WHEEL
• EVERY TURBO GOES THROUGH A SERIES OF BALANCING FROM A COMPONENT BALANCE , LOW SPEED TO A FINALLY A HIGH SPEED VSR BALANCE USING THE STATE OF THE ART "CIMAT" @ BARE MINIMUM 300+ % LOWER THAN THE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD (0.3MG OR LESS ) RIGHT HERE IN THE USA
• Upgraded Dual Oil Port Thrust Assembly Machined From Copper Bar
• Upgraded Thrust Collar & Spacer (14mm vs 10mm)
• All Internal Bearing Housing Components Are Mitsubishi & Melett Which AreThe Very Best
• Large 2" Compressor Cover Inlets (2" Inlets Required)
• No Cores Needed
• 12 Month Warranty
Installation & fitment is excellent, the feedback has been that "Turbos install is easier & faster then Oem" do to a few reasons.
ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL REQUIRE A 25% FEE